Love

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Santa brought an Alicia Silverstone Christmas


Hello Makeup Land:

Santa brought an Alicia Silverstone Christmas!

I received "the kind diet" book. It says it is a simple guide to feeling great, losing weight, and saving the planet. I've just started to read it, but I am highly impressed.

Along with that, I received the Ecotools brush set and zippered bag. The brushes and case are earth-friendly. These bushes are awesome! They are so soft and apply makeup flawlessly. These are a must-try!!!

In January 2010 I will have a review on the Clarisonic Mia and Two-Faced Teddy Bear Brushes!


FTC Disclaimer: No companies sent me product. They were purchased. I am affiliated with no companies & was not paid. These are my opinions.

Luv To All,
Organicfan

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love make-up. I am a girly girl! I love watching all of the talented women and guys who are sharing their love of make-up on youtube. I am a product junkie and love any item that helps me be the best that I can be. We all need "a little help" :) -------- I am also a fan of organic foods and beauty products. I love to share "my finds" as much as I love hearing yours. Let me know your favorite beauty or organic item :)