Love

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Organic cleanser


You have to try this!..I found this organic cleanser from Skin Organics by Ann Webb. They have a foaming cleanser called Yerba Mate. They say it exfoliates and purifies the skin! They say it softens textured skin and has spearmint, green tea & fennel in it. The product is natural - paraben free - cruelty free- gluten free and vegan. What more could you ask for?


The instructions say to leave on for 10 minutes as a purifying mask. So, you can use it as an everyday cleanser and when you have more time, by all means, leave it on longer. When you wash your face it feels awesome!


I highly recommend this product.


Luv to all,
Organicfan10

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love make-up. I am a girly girl! I love watching all of the talented women and guys who are sharing their love of make-up on youtube. I am a product junkie and love any item that helps me be the best that I can be. We all need "a little help" :) -------- I am also a fan of organic foods and beauty products. I love to share "my finds" as much as I love hearing yours. Let me know your favorite beauty or organic item :)