Love

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Whoo Hooo! Mini-Haul Time!



Whoo Hooo! September and October Mini-Haul!
I recently purchased several products! My favorite by far is the Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner by Smashbox. I also purchased the Smashbox #21 Arced Eye Liner brush. These two items works extremely well together. I highly recommend them.
----
Also in the photo are NYX eyeshadow trios and the Hard Candy Concealer Palette, which I discuss below.
----
The two mascara in the photo are Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black Mascara. This mascara is awesome. I love the full volume brush. - - - The other mascara is Covergirl Exact Eyelights. I saw a review by candyishmakeup on youtube. Check out her channel and blog. I agree with her, this is a great mascara. It actually made my lower lashes thicker and more visible than I have ever seen them. I only purchased it yesterday, so I will let you know what I think, after using it for a while. So far, so good.

- - - -



On the left are the two NYX Eyeshadow Trios.
- - -
The one on the left is the #03 Nude/Taupe/Dark Brown trio
and the other is #08 Spring Leaf/Lime Green/ Green Tea Trio.
I use Urban Decay's Primer Potion on my eyelids first. These shadow are very crisp and stay all day, even on oily skin.
The right photo shows the fair palette #133 Concealer Palette by Hard Candy. This palette has a green, yellow and pink color and also three skin colors. This palette is awesome and allows you to mix the color you need for the imperfection you need to cover. Try this product!
I would love to hear your experiences with these products.
Luv to all,
Organicfan10

2 comments:

  1. The NYX trios look so lovely, I can't wait till it comes to the Uk in shops! yay! I love ur blog btw, i followed :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love them. I just bought some more trios recently. The shades are awesome and the color stays all day.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love make-up. I am a girly girl! I love watching all of the talented women and guys who are sharing their love of make-up on youtube. I am a product junkie and love any item that helps me be the best that I can be. We all need "a little help" :) -------- I am also a fan of organic foods and beauty products. I love to share "my finds" as much as I love hearing yours. Let me know your favorite beauty or organic item :)