Love

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Egyptian Magic


OK, the blogs and YouTube are all abuzz about a product called Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream. The product contains olive oil, beeswax and honey, among the ingredients. I love this product because it is natural and also, simply because it works. I have started using it at night on my neck and problem wrinkles. I wake up with skin that looks smoother than it has in a loooong time. This product also takes the itch out of rashes and helps them heal. This is my own personal experience with the product.


Apparently, I missed the buzz about this product when it was on Oprah. Better later than never. I have turned a few friends on to this product also. I would highly recommend this product. If your skin is dry, this is an absolute must try for you.


Luv to all,

Organicfan10

2 comments:

  1. I would like to know if anyone has tried this product yet. It really has many uses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this product looks interesting...if possible can you do a review?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love make-up. I am a girly girl! I love watching all of the talented women and guys who are sharing their love of make-up on youtube. I am a product junkie and love any item that helps me be the best that I can be. We all need "a little help" :) -------- I am also a fan of organic foods and beauty products. I love to share "my finds" as much as I love hearing yours. Let me know your favorite beauty or organic item :)