Love

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Haircare - Recent purchases


Here is a shout out to Blair/JuicyStar07 for her recommendation of several haircare products. I wanted to tell you my success story with the items and also add one of my own.


I tried Garnier Fructis Style - XXL volume thickening mousse. I used this product to just washed hair. It is absolutely wonderful. My hair was thicker & I was able to get more volume that stayed all day. When I blow dried my hair, I used the Conair paddle hair brush. This brush is inexpensive, but better than some expensive brushes I had tried before. I would highly recommend this brush. They also have a rounded brush and I am interested in trying it. OK, after my hair was dry, I sprayed it with Garnier Fructis Style - Full Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray - Ultra Strong. I like the smell and I thought the product worked very well.


My add on haircare item is Samy Fat Hair - Amplifying Hair Spray. This spray is awesome. I spray right before rolling and it gives my hair lift. I have a layered cut, so this gives just the right body. I don't go for much curl, just body. I have turned a few friends on to this product. I swear by Samy Fat Hair. They also have it in a travel size, so it can go with you :)


Luv to all,

Organicfan10

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love make-up. I am a girly girl! I love watching all of the talented women and guys who are sharing their love of make-up on youtube. I am a product junkie and love any item that helps me be the best that I can be. We all need "a little help" :) -------- I am also a fan of organic foods and beauty products. I love to share "my finds" as much as I love hearing yours. Let me know your favorite beauty or organic item :)