Love

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Favorite - Make-up Remover


If you wear a lot of make-up like me, then you need a good make-up remover before you use your cleanser. There is nothing worse than not being able to get your make-up off. It is unhealthy for your skin and keeps you proned to breakouts. I used to think my skin was really clean, until I started using a face wipe before cleansing.




Garnier Nutritioniste makes an awesome face wipe/towelette. The name is Nutri-Pure - detoxifying wet cleansing towelettes - oil free. It claims to instantly remove make-up, even mascara, leaving skin deeply clean & pure. It has B5, Vitamin E & Green Leaf Extract in the product. As you know I like my products to be natural if possible. I think this product is the best of both worlds.




I really like this product because it is oil free and I find it does get my face clean. For some people this step would probably clean without an additional cleanser, but I do use a face cleanser after, only because my face is extremely oily. I'll do a "favorite review" on my face cleanser & serums another time.


Hope this was helpful!

Luv to all,

Organicfan10




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love make-up. I am a girly girl! I love watching all of the talented women and guys who are sharing their love of make-up on youtube. I am a product junkie and love any item that helps me be the best that I can be. We all need "a little help" :) -------- I am also a fan of organic foods and beauty products. I love to share "my finds" as much as I love hearing yours. Let me know your favorite beauty or organic item :)